For Seekers Yearning For Enlightenment
Ekam Tapas is an intensive series of processes and practices held in the sanctum of Ekam and in the womb of nature, amidst the hills and forests of Ekam.
This 42-day journey, divided into 6 weeks, burns lifetimes of karma and ignorance.
Ekam Tapas Vision
To develop, mentor and guide 80,000 Sampoorna Jeevan Muktas – Beings who live with a liberated consciousness, free of all forms of suffering.
Ekam Tapas Courses
Created by Sri Preethaji and Sri Krishnaji, each Ekam Tapas course offers a specific liberation and requires one week to complete. You may participate in Ekam Tapas 1-4 in any order. Once you complete Ekam Tapas 1-4, you may be selected to attend Ekam Tapas 5-6.
- Tapas 1: Liberation from Ego
- Tapas 2: Liberation from Mind
- Tapas 3: Liberation from Craving
- Tapas 4: Liberation from Duality
- Tapas 5: Liberation from Ignorance
- Tapas 6: Liberation from Illusory Self
Ekam Tapas is an incubation of insights and revelations from the universal intelligence. The courses are taught by Ekam Dasas. They prepare you to receive immensely powerful Deeksha from Sri Preethaji and Sri Krishnaji. The courses are designed to push you into Self-Realization and God-Realization.
Ekam Tapas Weeks 1-4 is for anyone who has attended at least one Manifest Mystic Process, an Ekam Enlightenment Festival, or a Five Awakenings Course. Weeks 5-6 is for selected seekers who are committed to service.
- January 23 – February 19 Tapas 1-4
- January 23 – February 5 Tapas 1-2
- February 6 – February 19 Tapas 3-4
- July 1 – July 28 Tapas 1-4
- July 1 – July 14 Tapas 1-2
- July 15 – July 28 Tapas 3-4
- October 7 – October 20 Tapas 5-6
The cost of Ekam Tapas is based on the accommodation that you choose.
- Turya Campus Dormitory living, shared bathrooms: $4000 per person for 2 weeks, $8000 per person for all 4 weeks.
- Sattva Campus Standard rooms, double occupancy: $8000 per person for two weeks, $16,000 per person for all 4 weeks.
- Sattva Campus Executive rooms, double occupancy: $9000 per person for 2 weeks, $18,000 per person for all 4 weeks.
These prices include all lodging, meals and wifi, Campus transportation to and from Ekam, and all processes.
You must apply to attend Ekam Tapas. You will be contacted by email to be prepared further. Click on the time period that you wish to attend and complete the Ekam Tapas application.