Ekam Tapas Journey in India
For Seekers Yearning For Enlightenment
Ekam Tapas is an intensive series of processes and practices held in the sanctum of Ekam and in the womb of nature, amidst the hills and forests of Ekam.
This 42-day journey, divided into 6 weeks, burns lifetimes of karma and ignorance.
Ekam Tapas Vision
To create 74,000 Sampoorna Jeevan Muktas – Beings who live with a liberated consciousness, free of all forms of suffering.
Ekam Tapas Courses
Created by Sri Preethaji and Sri Krishnaji, each Ekam Tapas course offers a specific liberation and requires one week to complete. You may participate in Ekam Tapas 1-4 in any order. Once you complete Ekam Tapas 1-4, you progress to Ekam Tapas 5-6.
- Tapas 1: Liberation from Ego
- Tapas 2: Liberation from Mind
- Tapas 3: Liberation from Craving
- Tapas 4: Liberation from Duality
- Tapas 5: Liberation from Ignorance
- Tapas 6: Liberation from Illusory Self
Ekam Tapas is an incubation of insights and revelations from the universal intelligence. The courses are taught by Ekam Dasas. They prepare you to receive immensely powerful Deeksha from Sri Preethaji and Sri Krishnaji. The courses are designed to push you into Self-Realization and God-Realization.
Ekam Tapas Weeks 1-4 is for any active Deeksha Giver and Ekam Meditator or person who has attended at least one Manifest Mystic Process online with Sri Preethaji. Weeks 5-6 is only for Ekam Mitras who have attended an Ekam Enlightenment Festival or a Five Awakenings Course and are actively involved in service.
You may attend all 4 weeks at one time or attend either of the two week sessions.
June 24 – July 21 Ekam Tapas 1-4 in four week session
June 24 – July 7 Ekam Tapas 1-2 in two week session
July 8 – July 21 Ekam Tapas 3-4 in two week session
The cost of Ekam Tapas is based on the accommodation that you choose.
- Turya Campus Dormitory living, shared bathrooms: $4000 per person for 2 weeks, $8000 per person for all 4 weeks.
- Sattva Campus Standard rooms, double occupancy: $8000 per person for two weeks, $16,000 per person for all 4 weeks.
- Sattva Campus Executive rooms, double occupancy: $9000 per person for 2 weeks, $18,000 per person for all 4 weeks.
These prices include all lodging, meals and wifi, Campus transportation to and from Ekam, and all processes.
You must complete the application process to attend Ekam Tapas. Upon selection, you will be contacted by email to be prepared further. Each Ekam Tapas week is limited to 108 people and Campus space is limited, so apply early.
Ekam Travel Service
Experienced Ekam Travel Guides will provide Concierge Travel Services for those who want it.